- Scientific American listed ITSPHUN in its educational gift guide for 2012.
This beautifully designed set of foam interlocking shapes lets you build 3-D geometric sculptures. A pamphlet explains regular polygons and Platonic, Johnson and Archimedean solids. But kids will have fun just experimenting.
Scientific American, December 2012
- We presented ITSPHUN at the 2014 NCTM Annual Meeting and Exposition in New Orleans.
- On June 21 there will be an ITSPHUN presentation at the Brilliant!Science Family Festival at the California Academy of Sciences. The event takes a closer look at brains and neuroscience.
- German math shop vismath now sells ITSPHUN kits.
- We added a new Junior kit with 50% larger pieces for our youngest customers.
- ITSPHUN has now a separate European site.
- Email us you favorite ITSPHUN picture or video and we'll post it here.
- Help us improve our products by taking this short survey.
- ITSPHUN was the Featured Innovator for January at the Children's Creativity Museum store in San Francisco. (Program made possible in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.)